Dexxon partner reclamation process
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. All our products are designed and manufactured to highest standards and deliver excellent performance, ease of use and installation. We devote a great deal of care to the accurate preparation and safe shipment of goods. If nevertheless shipment errors occur or a supplied product turns out to be defective, please take notice of the following instructions to ensure that we can resolve a complaint in the best possible way.
The warranty period begins on the day the end user purchases the product and ends after 2 years. Should any defect due to faulty material and/ or workmanship occur within this period, it shall be covered by the warranty. In cases when customer’s (end-user’s) receipt is unavailable, the warranty period of 2 years counts from the date of purchase of the product by Dexxon.
The warranty does not apply if:
- The model- and/ or serial number (if available) on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- Repairs of product modifications and alterations have been carried out by unauthorized service organizations or persons.
- The defect is caused by abuse or misuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the recommended operations of the product.
- The defect is caused due to connected peripherals, additional equipment or accessories others than those recommended by the brand.
- Damage is caused by accidents including but not limited to lightning, abnormal voltage, water or fire, natural disaster or transport accident.
- Damage is caused by animals.
- The purchase receipt (customer’s receipt) has been altered in any way or made illegible.
1. Inform Dexxon about your complaint by filling in the Reclamation Form and send it in one of the 2 following ways:
- per email to email@example.com
- via the online contact form
Download here the Dexxon Partner Reclamation Form
2. We shall send you an instruction how to proceed within 14 days.
The instruction shall contain one of the following:
- Dexxon grants a permission to destroy the defective product and issues a credit to the amount of the most recently invoiced price. If the date of purchase was more than 6 months ago, credit will be issued to the amount of the current pricelist.
- Dexxon provides instruction and assistance with claiming warranty for brands that require the reclamation to be filed by their own service-centers and not through Dexxon.
- Dexxon requests you to return the goods.
In case products shall be returned to Dexxon according to Instruction 3:
- Dexxon sends you a return acknowledgement with a RMA number. The RMA number is valid for 14 days.
- This RMA number should be stated clearly on the exterior surface of the package.
- The product should be returned complete – therefore including all accessories.
- The defective product should be accompanied by a copy of customer’s (end-user’s) purchase receipt or the original invoice, indicating the purchase date.
- The costs for the return of defective goods are at the partner’s expense, the products should be returned to Dexxon DDP at:
Please note that: Return deliveries without a RMA number shall not be processed.
Dexxon data media and storage B.V.
2408 BZ Alphen aan den Rijn
- Dexxon examines and tests the returned products within 4 weeks after receipt.
- After the complaint has been verified Dexxon issues a credit to the amount of the most recently invoiced price. If the date of purchase was more than 6 months ago, credit will be issued to the amount of the current pricelist.
- If it appears that the products are not defective, they will not be credited and may be returned at partner’s expense.